Pass one of the following technical Exams
Small Business Specialist partners must employ or contract with at least one person by location who has passed one of the five technical exams listed here.*
- 70-653: TS: Windows Small Business Server 2008, Configuring
- 70-654: TS: Windows Essential Business Server 2008, Configuring
- 70-631: TS: Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, Configuring
- 70-236 TS: Exchange Server 2007, Configuring
- 70-655 TS: Windows Vista, Pre-Installing for OEMs1
1 Exam 70-655 TS: Windows Vista, Pre-Installing for OEMs will be available in February, 2009 as a Small Business Specialist technical exam, eligible for credit toward a Small Business Specialist designation.
Note: (**for existing SBSC’s**) If you passed either Exam 70-282: Designing, Deploying, and Managing a Network Solution for Small- and Medium-Sized Business or Exam 74-134: Pre-installing Microsoft Products and Technologies to receive your Small Business Specialist designation,
your exam credentials must be updated by October 31, 2010.
See qualifying exams above to help you retain the value of your Small Business Specialist partner designation and Microsoft Certified Partner (MCP) credential.
If you have any questions about the Small Business Specialist Community partner program or need help:
email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (888) 298-6303